WELCOME TO MY TRADING PAGE!
First of all, nothing here is for sale - donīt even bother to ask... This is only non-commercial recordings traded from collector to collector. I may be willing to trade if you have something interesting that I would like to have in my collection.
1. If you request a
trade - I may request you to send first.
2. Trades are disc for disc. I rarely do B&P (due to lack of time), but feel free to ask.
3. I send CDrīs burned DAO 1-4x, without jewel cases packed separetely in paper xx.
4. I always enclose setlists, and will e-mail any artwork that I have.
5. Feel free to ask questions, I will take time to answer them.
6. I expect you to do the same... otherwise, let me know!
7. I will replace any faulty disc.
8. Like stated before: nothing here is for sale!!
Please note that I use the european way of dating, that is: dd/mm/yy, or sometimes yy/mm/dd.
|A+||Excellent||Very clear. Very little background noise.|
|A||Very Good||May be some tape hiss or slight distortion in parts.|
|A-||Good||A bit more hiss or distortion.|
|B+||Decent||Still listenable (with some background noise)|
|B||Bad||Considerable background noise.|
|B-||Poor||Lots of flutter, distortion or hiss.|
|C||Awful||Die hard fans only!|
|FM||FM radio broadcast|